Dealing with an insurance company after you have been injured can be very difficult. If you have insurance, it is difficult to understand all of the procedures and rules that you must follow. If you do not have insurance, you may not know where to turn to find coverage for your injuries. To deal with insurance companies and make sure that you get all of the compensation and coverage that you are entitled to, you need an experienced auto insurance lawyer in Montgomery on your side.
Get A Tiger On Your Side To Help Get The Insurance Coverage You Need
At The Vance Law Firm, P.C., our tigers — Montgomery personal injury lawyers who aggressively advocate for our Alabama clients and stand up for their rights — have years of experience effectively dealing with insurance companies in personal injury claims.
If you do not have insurance, we work hard to find creative solutions that allow you to have coverage from some other source. Contact us online or at 334-333-3333 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Montgomery County Insurance Lawyer
Some of the insurance questions that we frequently answer for our clients include:
- What are my options if I was injured by an underinsured or uninsured motorist?
- Do I have to use my own personal health insurance if I have car insurance?
- My case settled and now my insurance company wants payment. Do I have to pay them?
- Can I use the insurance policy of someone else in my household?
- My insurance company (or the other side’s company) is denying my claim. What can I do?
- Is there anything that I can do if my medical records say one thing, but my doctor told me something different?
- What is a medical lien?
- What is personal injury protection (PIP)?
While answering questions such as these and representing you, we back our service with The V Guarantee — an insurance lawyer will strive to get you every dollar that you are entitled to and do not collect a fee unless we first obtain a recovery for you.
Contact An Insurance Lawyer — Get A Tiger On Your Side
To make sure that you have a tiger on your side who will stand up to the insurance companies and help you understand all of your options, schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Montgomery auto insurance lawyers. Contact an experienced insurance lawyer at The Vance Law Firm, P.C., by calling 334-333-3333 or by filling out our online contact form.