When you have been injured in Alabama, you should have a tiger on your side. At The Vance Law Firm, P.C., our tigers — experienced attorneys with years of trial experience — aggressively protect our clients’ rights and try to get them the full compensation that they are entitled to receive.
With more than 25 years of combined legal experience, we offer comprehensive legal representation through all stages of your case. Contact us through our online form or by calling 334-333-3333 to get a tiger on your side today.
Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Car accidents: We can help you obtain needed medical treatment following your car accident. Contact us as soon as possible to start the recovery process.
- Texting/cellphone usage accidents: Distracted driving impairs a driver as much as drinking until they reach the legal limit. We help explain the science behind this and show how the person who caused the accident should be held accountable.
- Drunk driving accidents: We help with issues ranging from personal injury lawsuits to dram shop liability.
- Mass transit accidents: When accidents happen on mass transit, they can lead to serious injuries for passengers and drivers alike. We believe someone else’s negligence on the road should not leave you picking up the pieces after an injury.
- Motorcycle accidents: Car and truck drivers often do not respect the rights of motorcyclists on the road. When this happens, catastrophic injuries can result.
- Trucking accidents: The injuries in these accidents can be horrific, and you should have the help of an experienced advocate who can show a judge or jury the full extent of these injuries.
- Back and spine injuries: These injuries can be life-altering, so you need someone who is well acquainted with pre-existing conditions such as syringomyelia.
- Wrongful death: Losing a loved one is never easy. We strive to help make you whole and send a message of accountability to those responsible. Our extensive experience includes work with such complex issues as spoliation in products liability cases.
- Auto insurance coverage: We help you deal with insurance companies and find innovative ways to get insurance coverage for you so that you can receive the medical treatment you need.
- Premises liability/slip-and-falls: If you are injured on another person’s property, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
- Workers’ compensation: You have rights following a work injury, but there are specific procedures that you must follow. We can help you understand these procedures and preserve your eligibility for compensation.