Need a Montgomery Work Injury Lawyer? When you are receiving workers’ compensation benefits, employers will sometimes try to force you back to work before you have fully recovered. If you are being pressured to return to work, you need a strong advocate to help you — you need a tiger on your side.
Experienced Attorney Handling Work Injury Cases
Our Montgomery injury lawyers have more than 25 years of experience aggressively representing personal injury and workers’ compensation clients in Alabama. We help you understand all of your available options and do everything we can to protect your rights. Contact us as soon as possible at 334-333-3333 or online to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced Montgomery-area lawyers.
Have You Been Pressured To Go Back To Work?
Some of the issues that we assist our workers’ compensation clients with include:
- Return to work: If your employer wants you to return to work and you do not believe you have recovered fully, you should first speak with an attorney to discuss your options so that you do not return to work too soon and cause further injury to yourself!
- Second opinions: Although you will initially meet with a doctor who is approved by your employer, there are certain workers’ compensation rules that allow you to get a second opinion.
- Third-party claims: To make sure that you receive all of the compensation you are eligible for, we carefully examine whether there are potential third-party claims in your case.
- Subrogation: If your employer tells you that you are required to repay their workers’ compensation fund for the benefits you received, we can help you.
- Medical record disputes: We have experience resolving issues where what your doctor told you is different from what appears in your medical records.
All of our services are backed by The V Guarantee — we work hard to get you every dollar that you deserve and will not charge you a fee unless we obtain a recovery for you.
Contact Us To Get A Tiger On Your Side
To have a tiger on your side who will fight for you and help you understand your workers’ compensation rights, schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Montgomery workers’ compensation attorneys today. Contact The Vance Law Firm, P.C., by calling 334-333-3333 or by filling out our online contact form.